Wednesday, May 4, 2011

To Love

I used to hate my self so much... but I just realized how to love my self more. I enjoy cooking and gardening, but all of the sudden I realized it shouldn't be just a hobby or interest so I took a vegetable adviser course in Japan last summer and I got the certificate. Now I just got my new certificate for foundation wine sommelier. This is how I improve my self esteem, so I can love myself more... 

Foundation wine sommelier certificate / Vegetable adviser certificate
on my fridge 

On the way to pick up the certificate

Tororo Konbu Udon for Lunch

My new accessory for gardening =)

Pt. 2

I made a beef stew for Dinner tonight, and it was accidentally SO GOOD!! So, I'm gonna post my recipe here. 

I marinated beef, garlic, onion, carrot, celery, ( I forgot to add mushrooms) and bay leaf over night with two cups of red wine (Malbec) and a table spoon of vinegar. Take out the only meat and coat it with flour, stir-fry with canola oil and butter until the meat turn to golden brown. Move the cooked meat to a pot, and add the rest of vegetables and the marinated sauce to the pot together and cook in mid heat for 30 min. Finally, add demi-glace, tomato sauce, a table spoon of ketchup and worcester, sugar, salt and pepper. Cook with the low heat for about 1-2 hours. Add one teaspoon of butter and cooked broccoli before you serve =)    

Marinated over night


Beef Stew for Dinner


To love me more, I need a strong skill which I am passionate about =)

No comments:

Post a Comment