Friday, May 6, 2011

Dine Out

I had my dinner at restaurant called "Trafalgars Bistro". It is the Casual French restaurant located on west 16th.  I wanted to try this restaurant for so long, and I finally had dinner there tonight.  I really enjoyed it...
On the way to the restaurant... Raining =(

Sunset

Lemon Drop Martini

Bread

Organic Dijon Vinegarette Salad

Mussels 

Pech-Celeyran Cab Sauv from France

Duck Confit for Me
It was a bit too salty for me...

Braised Beef 
I really Loved their gnocchi =)

Creme Brulee for Me

 Chocolate cake

I like their classic, but casual theme =)

I have another restaurant on my list of places to go called "La Quercia", located on West 4th near Jericho beach area. I heard this Italian restaurant serve good meals... Maybe next week =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment