Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Girls

I like to spend time with my good friends at my house. I always cook for my friends and have a chat on my balcony.  I seriously think I have a lot of good girl friends. Today, I got a gift from my best friend from secondary school in the White Rock. She gave me a box of macaron for celebrating the beginning of my blog =)  

Thanks Kelly, Love you =)

Miyazaki local chicken Soba for Lunch


I went to shopping at my favorite kitchen store called "Ming Wo", located in China Town. I got new family!

My new babies, I'll love you forever...


Ingredients for Dinner

Rigatoni alla panna con i broccoli 
(I started to learn Italian from my Italian friend, just to understand the menu at Italian restaurants)

I enjoyed my day with my brother and my friends today... I wish tomorrow will be the better day =)


No comments:

Post a Comment