Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Italian Market

Finally, I went to Italian Market on Boundary called "Bosa Foods" today! My dream came true =) Here is my picture diary↓ Enjoy! 


Cute houses 

That's the market!!

Getting closer! Cute building =)

Deli

Vege-Panini for Me =)

Chicken Penne 

Cute guy on the counter 

Swiss Chocolate

Petite Kitchen Tool Key Holder

All the things I got =)

From left: Toy Story Macaroni ($0.99 !), Bucatini, Bicycle Pasta, Spaghetti al Naro di Seppia (Squid ink) 

I learned from my Italian chef friend that there are the three major pasta in the Rome.

1: Bucatini all' amatriciana
2: Spaghetti alla carbonara
3: Fettucini al sugo

I wanted to make this "Bucatini all' amatriciana", so I got this Bucatini. Bucatini is a thick spaghetti-like pasta with a hole running through the center. The name comes from Italian: buco, meaning "hole", while bucato means "pierced".
Bucatini

From Left: Swiss mousse chocolate (For my brother),  Poricini Mushroom, Flavored Olive Oil (For my mom), Vanilla Essence, Italian snack (For my dad) 

From Left: Olive Oil & Balsamic Spray, Anchovies, My favorite Olive, Pink and Hawaiian Salt

Caciocavallo- I wanted to buy this for Sooo Long =), Buffallo Ricotta- Can't believe how soft it is!, Pancetta- Only $2.09!!

Baby Kitchen Tools

The market has variety of Italian food sells in cheap price!! I guess I enjoy My Life way too much =)

P.S. I got an e-mail from My mom last night =) She saw a picture of "Love Mom Bread" on my blog, and replayed me with a picture of her flower arrangement!

It is Beautiful, Mom! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment