Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day

Still don't feel like eating today,  so I made a traditional Japanese congee for my self. It reminds me of my mother. She used to make it for me when I was sick back in the day... 

I started to use Low sodium soy sauce

Plum Congee for Lunch

I planted baby tomato and baby radish today... Gardening is one of my way to relief my stress. Made me calm, and feel a bit better after planting =)

Seeds

Gardening

Planting

Almost done

Baby Tomato Plant

Baby Radish Plant

Chinese style Congee for Dinner 

Just to enjoy my sunday night, I made home made bread...

Home made bread

It become one of my favorite bread

I used Pecorino and Brie cheese, Extra virgin olive oil, Black pepper, and Basil =)

White Chocolate "Love Mom" bread for Mother's day

Happy Mother's day...! I wish I can be a lovely mother like my mom =)

No comments:

Post a Comment