Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stress Free

I forgot to post my lunch picture in my last post, so I will post it today...
辛みそキムチうどん (Spicy Kimchi Udon) for Lunch yesterday

Petite Capelini alla pomodoro
 I couldn't sleep till 3 am, so I made this little snack =)

Today, finally I made a Bucatini all' amatriciana for my Lunch! Here is my Recipe...

Ingredients: Bucatini, Pancetta, Onion, Dried red chili pepper, Garlic, Canned Tomato, White wine (I used Chardonnay), Black pepper, Pecorino Romano

Cook the Pancetta on mid heat till it turns to golden brown
 (about 5-10 min)

Red cup: Sliced Onion,  Green cup: Pecorino Romano, 
Yellow cup: Red chili pepper, Blue cup: Chopped Garlic

Add Red chili pepper and Garlic into the Pan, 
and add white wine before the garlic and red chili burns  

Add canned tomato and onion, and Bucatini after onion is cooked

Top with a lot of Pecorino Romano and Black pepper =)

I was stressed today, it was more than I could take... I like opening oysters. It takes a lot of energy and is a good way for me to relieve my stress =)

My Favorite Food: Huge Oysters from H-Mart

Spagetti al Naro di Seppia (Squid ink Pasta with demi based sauce)
 Topped with edible Gold and Silver for Dinner

P.S. My good friend, Sachina brought me Macarons!
     Thank you, Sacchan =)
  

Live my life as I wish to live, just let it be...  

No comments:

Post a Comment