Monday, May 2, 2011

Italian Food

My favorite food other than Japanese is Italian. It is simple, fresh, and creative. I personally believe that the Italian food has many commonalities with Japanese food. They both use fresh ingredients, and cook in very simple ways. I went to Italian restaurant called "Quattro" on west 4th st for dinner. The restaurant was on my restaurant list of places to go, so I was very excited to visit. I also enjoyed driving in the sunshine =)


天津飯 (Ten Shin Han) for Lunch


Driving in the Sunset 

Quattro on 4th

I Love their antique mood and the theme of this restaurant!


I wanted to have my favorite "Masi- 'Campofiorin' 2007, but they didn't have one anymore so I had "Fonterutolo -'Poggio Alla Badiola' 2008 Tuscany, Italy. I liked it!

Radicchio Bocconcini:
Grilled fresh radicchio- wrapped mozzarella and prosciutto in a cherry vinaigrette


 Branzino alla Crosta:
Pistacchio crusted wild Alaskan black cod with a fire roasted pepper sauce


Fusilli con Rucola: 
Handmade fusilli with shaved beef tenderloin, argula, fresh tomato and permigiano reggiano


I had "Garganelli Arrabiatta": Garganelli with pancetta, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and peperoncino, but I forgot to take picture of it... sight =( 

Driving Back Home

The Burrard Bridge was so beautiful!

I really had a good day... Love Life =)






No comments:

Post a Comment