Thursday, May 5, 2011

Celebration

I'm trying to eat three meals a day these days, because I heard that breakfast is the most important meal in a day. So I had greek yogurt with fresh berries, and maple syrup in the morning.  Greek Yogurt is my favorite yogurt, because it is very rich, creamy and healthy. Please try it =)

Greek Yogurt

Breakfast on my balcony

Mini Fried rice for Lunch

青椒肉絲 (stir fried beef, bamboo shoot, and peppers) for Lunch

I had dinner with one of my best friend in Canada. His name is Mark. He is the one invited me to join a class at BC wine school to get the wine sommelier certificate. We always have a cooking night after work. We go grocery store to get fresh ingredients for dinner, get good wines, and cook together. Our conversation is  all about food, restaurant, or life. We had this cooking night last night to celebrate our new certificate. The cooking night with him is my favorite dinner night =) 

Cheese plate with condiments
(Pecorino Romano, Blue cheese, and Brie)

Italian Sausage Penne Arrabiata

My friend Mark made Caprese Salad 
(Medium size tomato with bocconcini cheese)

I've been cooking Italian food a lot these days. May be I should cook some more Japanese... Love cooking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment