Thursday, June 2, 2011

Organic Base

I sifted my meals to Japanese organic base food called "Macro Biotic" these days =) It will lead us to be healthy both physically and psychologically from internal parts. I've been tired and depressed lately, so This Macro Biotic Recipes might help me getting out of this dull feeling I've had for long. 
The Organic Base Recipe Book

Grind Sesame for "Gomaae"

Macro Biotic Breakfast 

Brown Rice and Black Sesame Rice Ball w/ Red Miso

Home made Gomaae

Yuzu Miso Radish
(ふろふき大根ゆず味噌風味)

Macro Biotic Dinner

Bamboo Shoot
(たけのこの土佐煮)

Tilapia Rice
(鯛ご飯)

Konnyaku Sashimi w/ Yuzu Miso

Cup-Steamed egg custard with shrimp, vege, and shiitake mushroom garnished with Trefoil leaves
(自家製茶碗蒸し)

Miso Soup with small clams

Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life   - By Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment