Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Happiness

My Petite Garden gives me a Little Happiness everyday... I get a lot of energy from them, and it makes me smile =) I used my beautiful Vegies to cook some of my meals last week.
Baby Radish Plant =)

One of the Radish is ready to Harvest =)

Baby Tomato is getting Taller

I used these baby radish and Shiso leaf to cook my dinner =)

Japanese Style hamburg steak (和風ハンバーグ)
Fresh Radish and Shiso leaves ware just so Flavorful and Tasty!!
 plus Healthy =)

Plum and Shiso leaf Udon
梅しそうどん

しらすとキノコの和風パスタ風に味付けしたおそば

Shiso Gyoza Set Meal
しそ餃子セット

I used Whole Shiso to make each Gyoza

Summer has arrived in Vancouver!! 
I Like to have my dinner on My Balcony =)

I've been busy with my work, school, and my hobby which is cooking... Good Life!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment