Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mario Super Mushroom

I've been depressing and power less for pretty long time. So I decided to have this Mario Super Mushroom!!! =) Now I've got a power and an energy to Smile again!
My friend got me a chunk of Fresh Tuna from Granville Island

Tuna Rice Benedict (まぐろライスベネディクト)
Pan fried Rice Patty, Avocado, Shiso leaf, Fresh Tuna, and Miso/Soy sauce/ Sesame Sauce  

I used a Shiso leaf from My Petite Garden =)

This Mushroom gave me an energy!

Tuna Yukke (まぐろユッケ) 
I mixed Korean Seasoned Miso Paste, Sesame oil, Korean BBQ sauce, Grinded Ginger and Garlic.

Korean Chicken Soup (サムゲタン/ 参鶏湯)

I got New Crown Garden Goods Lack =) 

My Petite Garden on my Balcony is doing Good!!

Today, I want to introduce you this Cheap and Good instant noodle from Vancouver =) It is a Thailand instant noodle with Tom Yung Goong Flavor for Only $0.33!! If you like the taste of Tom Yung Goong (トムヤンクン), you will like it for sure!! 

Also, I got this Vegetarian Noodle- All Natural with No additives and No artificial colors for Only $1.89 =) There are two flavors: Tomato/ Carrot and Spinach. I still don't have an idea for this beautiful noodle recipe yet, but so excited to cook these!!

Life is beautiful when there is a fancy healthy food in front of me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment