Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just to Catch Up

I just finished my important exams=) I've been cooking many interesting meals, but didn't really have time to post it on my blog... So here is my cooking picture diary since June 12th! Enjoy↓
Korean Bulgogi Cold Noodle (プルコギ冷麺)
Lunch June 12th

California Roll Wrap with Soy sauce/Wasabi Hollandaise
(カリフォルニアロールラップ)Dinner June 12th

Process of making it

Potato/Corn/Cheese/Bacon Garette for My bother
Breakfast June 13th (兄の朝食)

Brie/Egg Garette For my breakfast June 13th

あじの開き、自家製はんぺん、十五穀米、大根と人参のお味噌汁
Dinner June 13th

えびドリア Dinner June 14th

Inside

Spaghetti al Nero di Seppia (兄のおつまみ)
Appetizer June 14th


My favorite Golden Kiwi was on sale, 6 for $0.99!!=)

Pizza and Corn Toast Breakfast June 16th

Deep fried Tuna Rice Burger w/ Dijon Mustard and Hand-cut Fritz
Dinner June 16th

One Piece Curry Dinner June 17th=)

Pirate Appetizer lol

大好きなあおさのり&いくらのお茶漬け 
Breakfast June 18th

Mushrooms and Ginnan Curry Udon (from left over curry)
昨日のカレーを再利用 Lunch June 18th

さば南蛮定食 Dinner June 18th

玄米ととろろ昆布のお吸い物

さばの南蛮漬け

Love Food, Love Life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment