Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jules is a Jewel

A Good friend of mine was visiting me for about a week, and I finally had a chance to have a dinner at the Jules Casual French restaurant in Gastown, Vancouver. The place was better than I thought, and I really like the Antique French Mood there =)
The Entrance is already fancy...

There are European Maps at the Entrance

The Eiffel Tower

The beautiful Antique French mood...

Bread

I had a Sparkling to start...

Lobster and Tiger Prawn Bisque was just so flavorfull...

Salmon Carpaccio (Special for the night)

Duck Confit for My Entree

Steak with Herb Butter for my friend, Naruki 

Creme Brulee for My Dessert 

Chocolate Terrine for his Dessert

I had a great dinner at a beautiful place with close friend... finally stopped thinking about a problem I had =) Just let go of the all my worries...  I may need to Unwind my self a bit more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment