Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Healthy Wealthy

After I started my office Job, I gained weight and suffered from backache and many other health problems. It is because my life cycle changed 180 degree. I used to go out for jogging 2-3 times a week and cook healthy food every meal. Last couple month, I sit on the chair 8h per day at work and I was cooking easy and heavy food like Noodle with soup, Pasta, or Donburi style (a dish with rice in a bowl) for Lunch and Dinner. After I gained 2-3 kg… Now I'm trying to get back to my shape and life cycle just like I had before my job begins. Here is some of my dishes that are cheap and healthy but also easy. I hope you can get some ideas for your healthy life =)
   
 
Tofu skin Salad with sesame dressing. Tofu skin, also called "Yuba" in Japanese, has very low calories but protein and lots of other nutrients. You can purchase Dried Tofu Skin at T&T in Vancouver Area and it's one of the best ingredients of Cheap and Healthy meal.

My Favourite Veggie of the year 2013 is the Kale!! Vancouver rites are famous for health freak and Kale was one of the biggest topic for people in Vancouver this year. All of my yogi friends and I become Kale-holic. I often make the dish above "Sautéed Kale with Roasted tomato, Roasted pine nuts  and pecorino romano cheese. It is one of my favourite warm salad. 

I take a shots of morning smoothie everyday. I said "take" because it is the best neutral medicine for most kinds of my sickness. I was suffering from sore throat, skin problems, and constipation a month after I got my job. So I took this Veggie/Fruits/ Yogurt drink shots every morning after breakfast and healed most of my problems in a week. It also prevent you from getting cold/flu.  
I add yogurt and 1-2 table spoon of Honey or Maple syrup to the milk or orange juice base. For Fruits, I use Strawberries/ Apple/ Blue Berries/ Kiwi/ Mango/ Pom. For Veggies, I use grated carrot (Must have) and Celery/ Spinach/ Kale/ Water cross. I pick fruits and veggies from grocery store (mostly getting veggie/fruits with weekly sale price) and freeze fruits in a parasitic bag. Mix / Much in the morning to make the fast and costless smoothie =)     

Simple Japanese style soup is also cheap and healthy. Our soup is mostly with Fish base (called "dashi") and using no oily ingredients at all. To fill your stomach, you can add Konjac noodle like my soup above.  

Salad noodle is a perfect dish for dinner after jogging =) I cook half portion of somen noodle and top with many kinds of my favourite veggies and seaweeds. Using sesame dressing for taste.  

Just like Kale, Coconut Water is a huge topic among health freak friends around me now. It hydrate your body so much  more than water and contains many kinds of nutrients. I'm in love with coconut water now =) 

It is very expensive to make you look beautiful,
yet it is very cheap to make your self beautiful =)

Let's get an inner beauty♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment