Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Tree Lightning Ceremony

It's December already! My Christmas Tree Lightning Ceremony was held again in my house. I spent my Dec 1st lightning ceremony dinner with my prince charming every year, but sadly I don't have anyone for now. So I invited my friends over to my house to share my winter dishes. The Dec 1st this year was a lot harder for me to cook lots of huge dishes for the party, but it was a lot more fun to have dinner with many friends. 

My Christmas Tree decoration theme is "the "sweets-est"memory of the year" as usual ♡ So you can see a lot of cup cakes and candies on my warm hearted pink tree =) I got ice cream shaped candle with vanilla flavor (not edible)  from Japan so I lighted up to enjoy some sweet scent.

Menu: Beef/Tofu meat ball stew, Caesar  salad with soft boiled egg, shrimp gratin with fried rice, prosciutto arugula and seafood paella.  


My cheese plate looked awesome =) I was thinking of this decoration plate design for almost a week. The cute tiny smilie spoons/ forks are from a Japanese dollar store called Yokoyaya.

Simply flavoured with extra-vergin olive oil, pink salt, fresh grinned black pepper and Pecorino Romano  cheese.

Soft boiled egg will give some richness into the salad. It is one of my favourite salad.
It was my fast time making paella with huge pan and the taste was amazing!! But I forgot to put lemon slices on… so the colour of this dish is soooo unbalanced =(

It was my Pre-Christmas Party dishes!
Any idea for the Real one ?? =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment