Sunday, June 2, 2013

HK 2013 pt.1

Sorry that I did not update my blog for while!!! I was traveling to Hong Kong and I'm visiting my home country JAPAN to have my medial check now =) The purpose of my trip to another country is to try their local food! I picked Hong Kong because one of my best friend Mokki is working in Hong Kong now, and also one of my boyfriend's best friend lives there as well! Food in Hong Kong was amazing!! Especially their seafood was so fresh and cheap!!! So here is my picture diary of foodie trip to Hong Kong♥ 

Day 1-2
 Spicy noodle store. You can make your own spicy noodle with this order sheet!!
Basic one was around $3.4 CAN!!!

I ordered mushrooms, sliced beef, radish, fish ball, and fish ball with crab eggs!
And extra coriander =)  

You can pick the spicy level as well.

My boyfriend ordered medium spicy... He can take very spicy food but he said that the medium spicy was already deadly spicy =)

This fish ball with crab eggs was amazing!!! 
awww... I miss it already

I tried Hong Kong style foot massage...

It was a bit hurts lol

For dinner, we went to fish market!! You can pick seafood and they will cook it right away

I really loved this local mood...

Deep fried Small fish with garlic chips 

Stir fried veggie

Fresh scallop was awwwsome!! $3 CAN each     

Fried Mantis Shrimp with garlic 

Some kind of fish!! The soy based sauce was perfect with rice =) 

Boiled Shrimp with chili sauce

I was mostly eating their local food because I love cheap and good local food =)

To be Continued...   

No comments:

Post a Comment