Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Recovery


 I caught an awful cold last week, and I could not cook or update my blog for a while...  This cold made me realized that how much I love cooking because I could not cook for almost a week. I feel so much better now, so I will post some of my food pictures from before I get sick =)

Cold Salad Pasta 

Sauce: Seeded mustard, mayo, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper
with Ham, lettuce, carrot, onion, tomato 

Cold Salad Udon with Chikuwa tempura
  
Mentaiko Cream Pasta

Crams with classic white wine sauce

Pasta made with soup from crams

Tofu cheese Gratin

Creamy herb soup


Korean style pork dish

My veggies are getting bigger and bigger♥

It's the zuccini baby =)

I'll begin to cook again from tomorrow!! Thanks for waiting for my blog post♥

No comments:

Post a Comment