Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HK 2013 pt.2

Day 3: Street food and Spanish tapas

Seven Eleven in Hong Kong had some awesome instant food!!! 

Street food from Monkok!! Mostly seafood snacks =)

I got spicy stewed clam and spicy fish ball, and it was so much better than the one I had in Vancouver,

At night, we went to a spanish tapas restaurant in Hong Kong island area. Their food was amazing and it was the best spanish tapas food I've ever tried!!

Cheese plate to start...

Iberiko prosciutto  with huge cappers =)

Salami

Cinnamon beef on the toast
This was one of my favorite dish in the restaurant!!

Meet balls on the left, Chorizo and mush room in the rose sauce on the right. Both dishes were soooooo good!!!!

Deep flied chicken marinated in some kind of spanish sauce♥


aweee.......
Prosciutto flat bread was perfect to end my dinner!!!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment