Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Field Trip

It was the Easter Long Weekend!!! and I had 4 days off so I visited Steveston fish market in Richmond with my cooking buddy Mark =) 
 The weather in Vancouver has been very beautiful so I really enjoyed the trip.

The fisherman sells fresh fish on their boat.




Fresh Prawns

They sells very fresh seafood for extremely cheap prices.



This is chunks of Sujiko (become Ikura after cleaning).

Fresh Sea Urchin =) Only $3 each!!!!

Mark and I had a pint of Beer at one of the restaurant's patio. Life is wonderful when there is a pint of beer under the sun =)
Fresh Tuna for snack  


Mussel with Lemon Dill sauce


There was a beautiful cherry blossom beside the bus stop 

Spring is almost there!! and it' been almost 2 years...
2 years since I started my Blog...
 so I will make a Blog-niversary meal soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment