Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Daily cooking

Here is my daily cooking pictures. It is something simple, easy, and cheap... But Nutritious and Healthy!!
This is a Mentaiko cream pasta with Arugula. This was a breakfast dish for Easter sunday, so I made it looks like a egg hunting looking =)

I used Ikura from the sushi night to make a Hara-ko meshi. Hara-ko meshi is a rice bowl dish topped with Ikura (salmon roe) and Salmon Flakes. It is called "Hara-ko meshi" because "Hara" means Mother's body (Salmon), "Ko"means kids (Roe), and "Meshi"means rice in Japanese. So we call it "Hara-ko"(Mother and Kids) rice bowl. 

 This is my original Japanese stewed dish with beef and satoimo (Japanese sticky Taro) picture below. I added Soy sauce, Mirin, Sake, and Sugar for taste just like other Japanese traditional stew. 


 People say sticky veggies contains high nutrients in Japan!! and good for digestive system, diet, and make your blood smooth!! => make your Life Longer =) 


Okonomiyaki made with Veggies left in my fridge
 (Water, Flour, Egg, Cabbage, Carrot, Onion, and Mushroom) 

Stewed Pumpkin with ground pork thick sauce
(Soy sauce, Mirin, Fish/Konbu broth, Sugar)

Staring next week, I will post some of the diet recipes since my best friend Mark and my boy friend began their diet to lose their weight before summer =P

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh,....
    That Ikura looks VERY good...
    It must be SOOOO good....
    腹減った〜!!!笑

    And I would like to see "Stewed Pumpkin with ground pork thick sauce"'s
    recipe please<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria♥ Thanks for your comment!! I will post the stewed pumpkin recipe for sure =)

    ReplyDelete