Sunday, June 24, 2012

Italian night

Few days after I shopped at an Italian market, I had an Italian cooking night at my house with my best friend mark!! We got an italian beer, white and red wine, and all the ingredients from Italy =)
I made a caprese salad, Spaghetti Carbonara, Spaghetti Mozzarella Pomodoro, and some meats plate!

Mark made a Mussels Marinala!! 

I have a sweet Basil plant in my petite garden, so I pick fresh basil leaves and use it in my dish =)

I made Lobster Ravioli with simple cream sauce for sunday lunch...
(white wine, cream sauce, fried basil, pecorino romano, lobster oil) 

Spaghetti Mozzarella Pomodoro
(whole tomato can, garlic, salt and pepper, fresh basil, mozzarella)

 I remove the pan from heat and mix mozzarella cheese right before serving =) 
So mozzarella cheese is lightly melting!

Caprese salad

Spaghetti Carbonara
(pancetta, whipping cream, salt and pepper, one of whole egg, and an egg york)

At first we set up our dinner in my balcony, but it was a bit too cold and we moved inside!


It was an amazing night!! My life is always better when there is great food and great friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment