Thursday, June 14, 2012

Italian Market

I visited one of an Italian market in Vancouver called "Bosa Foods" with my best friend Mark. I love this place because they sell many kinds of fresh Italian ingredients in cheaper price than any other stores. It located in the east side of Vancouver, 15 min by bus from Joyce station. The  European style building brings up the store even more fancy =)


There are few ingredients that I always get from Bosa foods. It's a Pancetta (salted pork), Pecorino Romano, and Buffalo Mozzarella. When I first got the Pancetta, I was really shocked because the price for the Pancetta (for the size on the picture below, upper right side) is under $2!! and It has great flavor, and give perfect taste and the salt level to my simple pasta. Also, the Pecorino Romano cheese is very cheap in this store compare to other organic store where they sell the same cheese!! For Buffalo Mozzarella, the price is almost the same as other stores, yet the buffalo Mozza here is so much softer and the texture, the taste, and the freshness is perfectly better than any other one.
I got a papadelle pasta, lobster ravioli, baby clam, sausage, sun dried tomato, pancetta, pecorino romano, and the buffalo mozzarella. 

They also sells many cooking tools and dishes for Italian foods, and it is very cheap as well. I got the sexy red pasta machine, oil bottles, and pasta dishes!!

I'm just too excited to cook Italian foods now, and I'm planning to have an Italian night with my cooking buddy Mark soon!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment