Monday, June 4, 2012

Vacation cont.

Here is the Cancun trip photo diary pt.2!!  Enjoy =)

Breakfast buffet

my breakfast plate

Coffee with 3 kinds of bread

On the way to an island called "Isla Mujeres"

First time I met the Manatees!!

It is one of the most beautiful beach in the world=)

Sunset and hammock

Had a Japanese Gyoza

Japanese style marinated Cactus  

A fish from Deep sea with Aburi style

Crab Miso Ramen was soooo good!

Shrimp cocktail at the beach side restaurant

Mussels  

Garlic Shrimp lunch plate

Black cod lunch plate

At Centro Cancun

Cactus was on sale at Walmart!

Chile rellano
(Stuffed deep fried chile with tomato sauce)

I actually made the Chile rellano at home last week so I'll post a picture and the Recipe soon =) 

It's a Mexian beef plate

He is talented!!! 

Margaritas!

Dessert Buffet

My favorite Swim up Bar =)


The END...

No comments:

Post a Comment