Friday, July 6, 2012

Recent Cooking

I love Living in Canada, but I have to face many farewells with good friend of mine and it is always a sad event for me. That is because there are a lot of international students, but also many people move to Europe/ United States for their new job/school... I always make some farewell gifts to cheer my friends and wish them luck! 
Farewell gift for Iori!!
Cooking Monster and Elmo cream puffs=)

I missed Chicken Nanban in Miyazaki, Japan, so I made it!!

Eco friendly plate=)
I used edge of the broccoli, left over mini tomatoes, head and bottom of onion, broccoli's stem and the head of king oyster mushroom, cleaned radish skin!!

I made a Chirashi sushi for potluck party at my friend house. Chirashi sushi is always popular at any potluck party!!! 

Here is a picture of my petite garden!!

It's getting warm in vancouver as well, and almost summer!! 
My gloomy days are over =)

No comments:

Post a Comment