Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Warmth

I was looking for some healthy natural food, and I found this Seaweed Noodle at Korean Market. It has only 12.6 kcal and good for internal organs and skin. The noodle was on sale for $0.99, and it taste good as well. 
Natural Konbu Noodle

I made a Korean cold noodle with the Konbu Noodle.

Since I damaged a part of my digestive organ, I started to eat congee almost everyday. However, I got sick of the simple Japanese congee taste, so I created my own congee recipe. Congee warms up our body and heals the sickness faster.
Black cod and cod roe congee
(たらと明太子の親子粥)

Pot-steamed hotchpotch congee
(中華粥の茶碗蒸し添え)

Milk congee by Osono from The Movie "KiKi's derivery" 
(大好きな魔女の宅急便で、おそのさんが作ってくれたミルク粥風)

This is the Milk congee from the movie

The warmth of the congee gives warmth to my heart. I want to create more congee recipes, so that I can cook for my future family and give some warmth to their heart as my mother have done to me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment