Monday, October 17, 2011

Cookpad

Cookpad is one of the biggest recipe site in Japan. It has many recipes from everyone, and anyone can post and access to their recipe on that website. I've been posting my recipes as well, and My recipe has been chosen to one of the famous recipe! My recipe and Nickname was on the top page last week! I was just too excited and called my mom and dad. They were soo happy as well, and cooked my recipe for dinner to celebrate me with white wine. I'm so glad that I have "Lovely Parents". I've been living in Vancouver alone for almost 9 years, so I wish I can cook my parents a great meal one day =) 
My recipe is the Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp by AsahiMeal

My Mom and Dad cooked my Recipe, and Posted picture and comment on my cookpad recipe page!   Love you, Mom and Dad =)

This is the Cookpad Website: http://cookpad.com/
Cookpad has released English site as well: http://cookpad.it/

It was an Annual Vancouver Raining Season, and I was a bit being depressed!, yet this good news brought me a lot of energy and passion to Live powerfully!!!  Love cooking Life =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment