Friday, August 19, 2011

Short Return to Japan

I had a short trip to Tokyo Japan, and spent a week and half with my family and friends. I tried so many kinds of excellent foods including French, Japanese, and many other kinds. Also I made few meals for my family! Here is my picture trip diary about food and restaurant in Japan ↓ Enjoy =)
Sushi Plate I had in the First day

Totoro cream puff

My favorite Beer, Cheese snack, and Tomato=)

Dinner for my family

I went to The famous french restaurant by Joel Robuchon at Ebisu Tokyo! Crazy Food Art was just unforgettable and amazing. I celebrated my Birthday at the restaurant =)





I also went to a restaurant in Conrad Tokyo by Gordon Ramsey!! I always watch his TV show by Food channel in Vancouver, so My dream came True!!=) 




I had a Japanese Traditional BBQ called "Robata"!! It was so amazing and spiritual! I felt like I was eating at restaurant back in 17th to 18th Century Japan =) 




Learning food is Not only learning about the taste of food or recipe, but Also the history / back ground and chemistry of the mixture of food! Love Life=)

No comments:

Post a Comment