Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Year 2014 et cetra...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It took so long to post my blog about My New Year cooking =( I was actually working trough the holiday because it was a busiest month of the year in our company. I had only sat/sun to cook the Japanese Traditional New Year food… I didn't really make my dishes too fancy this year but at least I could enjoy the New year mood =)

Thanks to my mom who sent me a lot of new year cooking supply♡

 Pink and white fish cakes, marinated quails eggs, marinated kelp, sweet black beans with edible gold, chestnut cake
I was looking for a simple and small oven for long time… And my friend had one that is the perfect size and function so he gave it to me =) I cooked a lot of new year's rice cake with it in this holiday!!

I got a sewing machine as a X'mas gift for my self!! I made cushion covers, pillow covers and a lunch bag already =) I will write about my new hobby "SEWING" soon!! 

It's New year!!
Start something New =)

No comments:

Post a Comment