Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sewing sewing...

Since I bought a sewing machine, I really do enjoy the winter time in Vancouver now (mostly rains everyday in this city).  Here is the pictures of what I made with seeing machine this winter. I got all the textiles and sewing goods from Dressew in Downtown Vancouver.  I'm planning to change the cushion covers every summer and winter!!! Excited to make Spring/ Summer collection soon♡ 

Large and Mini cushion covers for my Living room!!

Pillow case

Since I got 3 kinds of special lunch box from Japan, I decided to make my own lunch tote bag from scratch. All the textiles are from Dressew as well.
Layering 2 types of textile to make it more fancy =)

Took like 2 hours to make it but I really love my Lunch Bag


I used pink dots textile inside to match my lunch box!

DIY= Do it Your Self
Priceless with lots of LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment