Sunday, January 13, 2013

X'mas + New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I could not update my post for while because it was my Busiest time in a year, so I will try my best to post my recipes and upload lots of pictures to entertain my readers this year!! =)
X'mas Eve's Appes: Crab meat and apple mix on endives, cocktail shrimps, Weisswurst sausage with four types of mustard (Birthday gift from my good friend), oysters marinated in grape seed oil, extra creamy brie
Roasted Chicken and Grilled Veggies: Marinate the Chicken with Soy sauce, white wine, honey, minced garlic and ginger, bay leaf for 1-2 days!! Easy and Simple 

Home made corn soup w/ red pepper olive oil

Christmas Dinner


Loving professional pan designed by Jamie Oliver from My Best Friend

I made Pumpkin and Permasan Gnocchi =)

 I wanted to make something other than the traditional brown butter sauce that i learned from my best friend Mark, so I made this Pumpkin puree and sage sauce.

Enjoy your winter with home made food =)

No comments:

Post a Comment