Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sauce Bechamel

We had beautiful weather in Vancouver for couple days!! yet because of the weather, wind was icy cold =( So I made Porcini Gratin for my supper. I seriously love the Porcini Mushroom because it is flavorful and matches perfectly with cream sauce! 

Ingredients (2 serving) : Milk 250ml
                    Flour about 20g
                    Salt less butter 25g
                    Salt 1pinch
                    Nutmeg 1/2 tea spoon

Slowly mix the butter and flour until they become paste, and mix well until the bubbles come out from the paste

Slowly add Warm milk little by little 

I add Nutmeg to my Bechamel because it brights up the creamy taste 

When I made the Porcini Gratin, I added Dried porcini and the accompanied water at the end

NO to the winter weather!!
YES to the winter food =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment