Monday, September 10, 2012

Rebirth

Yes, I'm back again!! Since I turned 25yrs old on August 9th, I decided to change the name of my blog to "La petite kitchen"for the fresh start. It is because I believe this year is gonna be a huge turning point for me, and I thought it would be better if I change the name of my blog to something more meaningful to me. "La petite Kitchen" simply means "The little kitchen" in French. I started cooking with a little wooden toy kitchen when I was a little girl. I never wanna forget the pure joy that I had as I used to cook with the little kitchen. That's why I named my blog "La Petite Kitchen". My goal in the new blog is to give people happiness with my recipes and pictures!!

Today I'm gonna post many of my cooking pictures from the time I was away from my blog...
Black Vinegar Sweet and Sour Pork
黒酢酢豚

Squid Nimono イカの煮物
Japanese Simmered dishes are called "Nimono"
Nimono is a basic style in Japanese daily cooking.

Chinese style crab and egg soup
かに玉中華スープ

Fresh basil and tomato hot sand

Shrimp Salad Pasta

Traditional Japanese Breakfast

Japanese Omlet called "Atsuyaki Tamago"

Yamagata local dish called "Dashi"
I'll post the recipe for this soon =)

ENJOY=)

No comments:

Post a Comment