Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ippudo Ramen, NY

While I was away from my blog, I've visited New York for the first time. In my trip, I had an amazing Japanese food in New york!! Today, I'll introduce you A famous Ramen store called "一風堂 ippudou".  I couldn't believe my eyes because there was a huge line up, and people line up at the store wasn't only asian, but also people from all over the world.
Sign of the Ippudou Ramen
The outside the store was on construction...

Tans of Ramen bowls on the wall to welcome you

I had the Spicy Ramen.
I'm so in love with the Ramen now... oh, I miss the bowl already.

They also have many kinds of Japanese beers!!
This is my favorite Japanese beer called Ebisu beer =)

If you got a chance to visit New York, the place will be on the MUST GO LIST for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment