Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily cooking

Even though I love cooking, I still get bored of my dish... So I try to cook variety of food from all over the world. Here is Some of my dinner from last week. 
Green Curry from Thai land
I love this coconut flavor and rich taste.

Buccatini all Amatriciana 
Basic tomato pasta from Amatriciana area in Italy. Here is a rough recipe of Buccatini all Amatriciana from past post. I will write a full recipe soon =) 

I had this garlic shrimp in North Shore, Hawaii, and I'm addicted to this taste. I posted the recipe of my garlic shrimp on Japanese recipe site called "Cookpad". Cookpad is one of the biggest recipe website in Japan, and anyone can post and access to their recipe on this website. Here is an Japanese cookpad website, and Cookpad has released English website as well. 

Vancouver is getting a bit cold, but still have lots of sun shine! Gotta enjoy this last minutes of the sunshine before it gets into the Vancouver's annual rain season =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment