Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lunch Box Ideas

I love making my Lunch Box and I was very excited to make Lunch for work every day when I just got my job… but it was only in the beginning. After a couple of months, I realized that making Lunch everyday is a Hassle. I really respect MOTHERS in the whole world♡ Oh by the way, be-lated Happy Mothers Day!

Here is some of the Lunch Box pictures that I made past few months. I will start posting Lunch Box Ideas with my recipes soon! Hope you enjoy it =)

 This is how I enjoy my Lunch on my desk=) Usually I make a cute lunch box with smilies or characters for my monday Lunch so that I can manage my stressful monday!!

My favourite Japanese style lunch box is the "Nori Ben" style. Its a bento box with rice+ dried bonito marinated with soy sauce+Dried seaweed, just like the picture above. I love making a heart egg role for my lunch♡ I wish I can make one for my future husband and kids one day=)

This is another Nori Ben style lunch with grilled Veggie sticks. It is very important for me to have a balanced meal each time (even at work).

This is a salmon fried rice lunch with marinated shitake mushrooms and coleslaw salad. I call it "The end of the week" Lunch Style. I usually go out for grocery shopping every Saturday so my fridge is almost empty on Friday. I only had  few veggies, salmon, and leftover frozen rice in my fridge at the time but these ingredients are always enough to make fried rice! Cheap, Easy and Tasty! Fried rice is the life saver for me =)  

The one on the right hand side is "San-Shoku Don" means Three(San) Colour(Shoku) Bowl(Don). Its a type of bowl style dish with simmered grounded chicken, green onion, and scrambled egg. The one on the left is steamed veggie salad with creamy sesame dressing =)

 Japanese kids love this hamburg steak lunch. This kids meal comes with hamburg steak with cheese, sweet tomato pasta and flavoured carrot. I still get excited for my lunch break when I make this hamburg steak lunch box =)

This is Baby shrimp gratin cups. Actually this is very famous and popular in Japan. It is usually previously frozen and sold just like the picture below. 
But obviously we don't have one in Canada so I make it with my original recipe =) I will share the recipe soon for sure!!

Life is so much better when your lunch box is 
filled with tasty food and the Love♡

2 comments:

  1. This shrimp gratin cup!! Looks just like it!! I love those....
    Can't wait for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to make it and write the recipe this weekend =)

    ReplyDelete