Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The busiest Month of My Life...

YES, I got Full-time JOB in the real estate industry!! 

I've been working as a Cashier, Waitress, Bartender, Seasonal Model and Assistant Yoga instructor while I was in college, and I enjoyed my jobs because these were all related to my hobby!! I graduated college last Summer and I was actually searching my full-time job to start my Office career. I applied for almost 70 companies online within a month... and  I got a chance to work at a real estate office in a beautiful area of Downtown, Vancouver.

"Welcome to an Adult-hood!!!" This is what my friends said after I started my job. I realize what it really meant after few weeks. I really enjoy my work right now but just... I was extremely tired and had no time to cook nice food =(  It took a month to get used to the regular hour time frame (8 hours a day, 5 days a week) and the new co-workers/ new work environment.  Now days, I bring my lunch from home everyday, and finally I have time to cook nice dinner after work!! 

Here is some of the dinner and lunch pictures I took last few days. I will slowly cook better lunch box (including my favourite Hallo Kitty bento box and Mario bento box) I personally think cute and tasty lunch box can make office ladies happy at least for their lunch time!! I hope you can get some ideas for your lunch box from my pictures =)  

 Sukiyaki with Syrah
 Spicy Miso hot pot with Syrah
 Stir Fried Pork dinner set
 Beef curry
 Lettuce Fried Rice
 Niku Jyaga dinner Set
 Miso cream avocado pasta
 Potato feta cream pasta
 Tonjiru miso soup and mushroom rice dinner set
Kimchi Pork Bowl

Last of All, I wanted to Thank my Parents and Brother for all the support with lots of love (and money!!) , My best friend Mark who cheered me up with good food and drinks!!, and Eiichi for my mental support from Japan!!! plus all the people for Congrats Messages... I Love you All! Now I can cook better with my own salary!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment