Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mexican Lover

I visited one of the best tacos restaurant in Vancouver called "La Taqueria" few weeks ago. They sells many kinds of Meat, Fish, and Vegetarian Tacos. The price is a bit expensive compare to tacos in Cancun, Mexico (I just traveled 2 month ago), but worth it!!
The menu is on the black board!
 $2.50 each / 4 for $9.50 for Meat tacos 
OR 
$2.00 each/ 4 for $7.00 for Veggie tacos
Perfect with beer in this hot season!

I love the vivid furniture and decoration inside the store!  

Spicy sauce and Pickles for condiments on pig shaped stone bowls!! 
I really love the red onion pickles there =)

My boyfriend and I ordered fish tacos, corn tacos, beef tongue tacos, beef cheek tacos, pork confit tacos, beef flank tacos, and chorizo tacos. I love beef flank one the best because it was very similar to the one I had in Mexico. A beef tongue was very soft any melty, and chorizo had a great flavor and spiciness!

 I am addicted to tacos again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment