Monday, January 16, 2012

Recipes

I got a question about my recipe for the X'mas dinner, so I'm going to post my Recipe of the Chicken legs today. In the most of my cooking, I don't measure exact amount of the ingredients so I will roughly write the amount. 

Simple Japanese style chicken Legs

Ingredients:  2 Chicken thigh 
          Marinating Sauce:  Grated Garlic 1 tbl spoon
                                       Grated Ginger 1 tbl spoon
                              Cooking sake  3 tbl spoon
                                       (you can use the white wine instead)
                                       Soy sauce 5 tbl spoon
                                       Maple syrup 3 tbl spoon 
                                       (you can use honey instead)
                                       Bay Leaf
   
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients of Marinating Sauce in a plastic Ziploc bag and shake and mix well
Step 2: Add chicken thighs and Marinate over night (personally prefer marinate the chicken for 2 nights)
Step 3: Take out the Chicken and roast on the oven at 425F for 30 min

                                         Enjoy my Recipe =)                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment