Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love Vegie

I Love making my original Vegie Recipe because it is heathy and contains lots of nutrients. Vegetarian dish can turn into many kind of foods! I mostly use "Tofu" as a protein sources in my meal. Tofu has many types such as soft tofu, firm tofu, dried tofu, fried tofu, flavored tofu, frozen tofu, tofu skin, and  okara. Here is some of the Vegie dishes I made recently.
Vegie Thai Green Curry
(I used Japanese fried hard tofu called "Atsuage", sliced into finely thin strings and added into the curry)  

Tofu salad with sweet sesame dressing
(I used soft tofu)

冷や奴 Hiyayakko
(Japanese cold tofu called Hiyayakko, I used soft tofu but it can be firm tofu)


Chanterelle mushroom and Avocado salad
(Love Mushrooms, it has special different texture and nutrients)

Japanese pickled Cucumber "Tsukemono"
(I personally believe Tsukemono is the best way to eat fresh vegetables!)

I'll post some of my tofu recipes soon!
Vegetables are good for your body and also mental health too.
Enjoy your life with Vegies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment