Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Night

The wether in Vancouver is so Hot these days... and I've been feeling dull these days because of the hot weather. So I made a meal that can give me an energy.
Japanese Non- Soup Noodle called "油麺 -Abumen"
It was Accidentally so Tasty =)

My Radish Flower at Night is Even more Beautiful!!

I got this Large Soft Mozza for $4.99 at Super Store!
It is the Softest Mozza I ever had =)

Balsamico from Italian Market

My Favorite Caprese Salad 
I wanted to use Fresh Basil, but I only had a dried one...

Love Silent Summer Night alone on my Balcony =)
Reading favorite books, face pack and Listen to my favorite slow music after work...

Life isn't that Easy and Simple as people think, yet Just take an Advantage of It! Love Summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment