Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Love to the world

It has always been my philosophy to make the people around me happy through my love. Its is important to me, so I got a necklace that represent this "Love".... 

My friends also support me live with a positive outlook on the future. Example of this is my friend introduced me a song called "f**king perfect" by pink. The lyrics say that"you are underestimating your self, you are f**king perfect". The song cheer me up a lot. Thank you mana. Now I have to make you smile. 

Even yesterday when I was stuck in my room, my friend kindly invited me out to go shopping. I had KFC with her because it was toonie tuesday. Thank you, Sachina. Now I have to make you smile.


Finally, Thanks to Yuriya who helped me out to set up my blog...
Now I have to make you a lunch =)

No comments:

Post a Comment