Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My favourite Place

I haven't write about my favourite restaurant for pretty long… so today I'm going to introduce to you my favourite place to EAT!! For me,  "EAT" includes mood, people and food at their restaurant. I will recommend you a couple of great restaurants in Vancouver Area♡

First one is Vietnamese restaurant in the China Town called "Phnom Penh". They are very famous among Asian People in Vancouver. Pictures below are the Must Have dishes!!

Butter Beef: Sweet soy sauce with garlic chips and cilantro

Oyster Pan cake: Baby Oysters in the lightly fried pan cake

Papaya Salad: Radish and Papaya with vinaigrette dressing 

Spicy Basil Clam: Large clam and very juicy  

Wings: It is one of the best wings I've ever had in town!!!

Second Place is "Jimoco Cafe & Pasta" in Coquitlam. I'm Pasta-holic so I was looking for a new pasta place and my boyfriend took me to this restaurant. They have a huge menu includes pasta, risotto, steaks and other brunch stuffs. 

 Their Garlic Bread was very soft and delicious. 

 Linguini Soul: Tomato based spicy sauce. My favourite one! 

Carbonara: Creamy and their pasta is nicely chewy

I will share more good restaurants in Vancouver Area soon =)
Eat Vancouver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment