Sunday, August 11, 2013

My birthday 2013

It was my birthday on Aug 9th♥ I got so many birthday wishes from friends in all over the world! I spent my birthday with my favorite food and drink. I planes my Italian Japanese fusion plate a day before and and cooked it on my birthday night. I was gonna spend my time alone bit surprising guest Mark and Yuka came over to my house =)

I opened champaign after 12pm on 8th

Planed the plate on 8th

mini caprese with home grown basil, mini veggie dip, duck terrine, avocado/ham/camembert pinchos, ham and cheese with home grown shiso, prosciuto sushi, mentaiko gunkan shushi 

 on my favorite balcony

with my favorite chateunuef du pape♥

my new year has started again. 
Thanks to my lovely mom and dad for my wonderful life♥
I love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment