Wednesday, July 31, 2013

JP 2013 pt.2

Day 2-3 in Okinawa

I had a relax day on the pool side till sunset =)


The sun set view was just so amazing...


We enjoyed Japanese (Okinawa style) / Italian buffet for dinner! 


Appetizers... oh... I want to go back right now!


Okinawa soba


Main dishes =)


Desert was so tasty...


night view




I enjoyed drinking at the balcony with few appes I got from super market in Okinawa.


Sour drink limited edition in Okinawa


Traditional Okinawa style breakfast meal was very healthy and tasty...


After dinner, we visited one of the small island in Okinawa...


The clearest beach I've ever seen in Japan










We had Okinawa soba again for lunch... and flew back to Tokyo=)


When I get home, my friend and I had dinner with my parents at Japanese BBQ place!


My little cute mother was shy to appear on my blog picture =) 


All the meat I love...


We had Morioka style cold noodle called Morioka reimen... noodle was nice and chewy.. broth was clean and had nice fish flavor =)

No comments:

Post a Comment