Friday, October 12, 2012

Cheap and Good

I got cold and had high fever last week... and I had simple soup for most of the supper, and I couldn't take a picture of it. So I'm going to post a recipe of the simple tomato chicken that I made before I get cold. This is one of my favorite cheap and good recipe. I found this recipe accidentally. Those ingredients I used were actually the leftover ingredients from Chicken tomato pasta. Thus, it is a Costless and Eco-friendly recipe. Tomato can is a bit too big to use all for some one who lives by them selves and I often have left over tomato can, so I recommend this recipe for people who have left over tomato can.    


Tomato Chicken

Ingredients: Chicken thigh (better with skin/ bone less)
                    Diced Onion 
                    Left over Tomato can 
                    (diced, chopped, crushed, any type is fine)
                    Rosemary
                    Salt and pepper
                    Olive Oil
                    Garlic or Smoked paprika power 
                    (if you have in stock)

Step 1: Saute the diced onion with olive oil on a frying pan. Add tomato can, salt and pepper, and a bit of garlic or smoked paprika powder if you have. 

Step 2: On the other pan, add a bit of olive oil and rosemary. Remove the rosemary when the pan is heated and ready to saute the chicken. Cook the chicken with salt and pepper at the same time as making tomato sauce. 

Step 3: Stop the heat of both of the chicken and tomato sauce pan, and ready to serve. 

I love costless fancy food, so I'm gonna keep posting many of my leftover ingredients recipes.


Eat great food, and save your money! Enjoy my recipe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment