Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

☆Merry Christmas☆ to the whole world!! and I wish all of my family and friends in the all over the world is happy and enjoying the X'mas=) 

For my X'mas Eve, I had a lunch with my best friend mark at the Moxi's. For 25th, I had a family dinner with my brother and Also my dady and momy by Skype! The X'mas dinner menu is here↓

Christmas Tree Edamame Potage with a Star Crouton
(クリスマスツリー枝豆ポタージュ 星のクルトンを添え)

Dill Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon Appe
(ディルクリームチーズとスモークサーモンの前菜)

X'mas Chicken Plate: the chicken marinated for 2 nights
(二日間漬け込んだチキンのプレート)

X'mas tree cheese cake and Strawberry Santa
(クリスマスツリーチーズケーキとイチゴのサンタさん)

I really had a great Christmas this year again! Only few days left till 2012 so I gotta enjoy the 2011=) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a big fan of your blog!
    I always wish that I could cook as good as you. Everything you cook is so beautiful and professional! You are so talented.
    If you don't mind, could you tell me the recipe of the chicken leg? Also the potatoes?
    As a fan, I'd love to see more recipes of your wonderful inventions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thank you so much for your comment!!
    I'm sooo happy that you are enjoying my blog! I'll try to post the recipes of chicken legs and potatoes as soon as I can♪
    Again, Thank you so much for your compliment =)

    ReplyDelete